We want you to be 100% satisfied with your online shopping experience. We are happy to assist you with any return or refund issues you may have, subject to the following conditions. Please note that due to hygiene issues involved with medical equipment, special conditions apply to most of our products (see 8 below). All returns and refund requests have to be submitted IN WRITING (e-mail, fax or post).
1. In your online account with us, you will find a section where you can submit your return or refund request. Please refer to those instructions first.
2. For all other return or refund issues, you must FIRST notify us IN WRITING by e-mail, fax or post. (NB: NOT by telephone) Your correspondence MUST include; your Order / Invoice Number, a description of the product you bought and the reason for the return. We will then promptly write back to you explaining how to proceed from that point.
3. In the case of goods received, but no longer wanted for whatever reason and a request for a return / refund sought, within ten (10) working days from your receipt of the goods, we will honour this PROVIDED you FIRST notify us IN WRITING by e-mail, fax or post and the goods are in their original packaging and condition and you include proof of purchase.
In other words, the products are UNOPENED and UN-USED. We must inform you that this is a non-negotiable issue. If you are in any doubt about which product to order, please call us before you make a purchase for some no-obligation friendly advice. The cost and responsibility of returning the goods to us safely will be borne by you. Please send the goods back to us via recorded or courier delivery (but not special or express), securely packaged to avoid any transit damage. We may help you to do this depending on circumstances.
Should there be any missing parts or damage, we reserve the right to make a deduction from any refund due to you, for the part or whole value of the missing or damaged items.
4. In the case of faulty goods, again you must FIRST notify us IN WRITING by e-mail, fax or post and we then may EITHER; ask YOU to send them back to us (in their original packaging) initially at your expense (and we will refund this to you upon their safe arrival to us once confirmed that the goods are indeed faulty) or WE may arrange to pick up the goods (at our expense) from you at a suitable time. If goods are found to be faulty, we will then EITHER, promptly fix the faulty unit and send it back to you OR send you a replacement (at our expense) OR offer a full refund, depending on circumstances and at our discretion.
5. We regret that refunds will not be issued for products that are NOT returned with their original packaging or show obvious signs of previous use, unless they are faulty, still within the manufacturer's warranty and we have been notified IN WRITING prior to you sending any goods back to us.
6. If, for some reason, we have to cancel an order or make a refund to your card in part or in full, we will do this promptly.
Non-faulty returns / refunds may incur a £5.00 administration charge unless otherwise advised by Intus Healthcare in writing. Any refunds issued will only be credited to the Credit or Debit Card used for the original purchase or, if since expired, by Cheque made out to the card owner. Refunds issued will only be made after we have received and inspected the goods.
There may be a 5-10 day delay between Intus Healthcare refunding your card and it actually showing up on your account, so please be patient as this is a process that the banks control.
7. Specially ordered products or sale items may NOT be returned or exchanged unless faulty. This includes medical equipment configured according to a prescription.
8. For hygiene reasons, products used for bodily contact, whether directly touching the skin or indirectly via exhalation, may NOT be returned or exchanged unless faulty and within warranty and you tell us IN WRITING first. To avoid confusion, this includes, but is not limited to all bedding products, CPAP, APAP and BiPAP machines as well as all masks, interfaces, tubing and hose system connectors as well as sinus irrigation devices. None of these types of products can be accepted for return once used or even when the packaging has been opened. To avoid the spread of bacteria, viruses and disease, such products will be sent straight back to you, at your expense.
This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
As always, we are here to help you choose suitable products based on your desired specifications. Contact us for prompt assistance whenever you need it!
Thank you for visiting https://www.sinupulse.co.uk/, we hope we can help you improve your health soon!
Therapeutic options for proactive people